Rodriguez, Rizal has a leisure park that would definitely fit for families, group of friends or even for business-related activities. A leisure park located at the base of the Sierra Madre Mountains called Noah’s Park. The place is relaxing and filled with outdoor activities.
Things to do in Noah’s Leisure Park and other features:
• Fishing at the man-made lake
• Swim on its swimming pools with slide
• Rest on their Cabanas
• Play table tennis
• Meetings at their function halls
• Participate in team-building activities
• Garden Maze
• Activities and Training Available for students (Elementary, Highschool and College levels)
Park, cottage and hotel rates:
Entrance: P120 – P200 depending on time of visit
Cottage : P200- P1,500 depending on number of persons and time of visit
Hotel: P2,400-P6,500 depending on room types and number of person
See next article on how to go to Noah’s Leisure Park.